Mmmm, that's right...it's a delicious, homemade apple pie baking in your very own oven. And it will be ready to serve up, hot and fresh, to your family tonight, courtesy of Ye Comfy Kitchen--the web's newest and best destination for good cooking, good friends and good times.
So let your hair down, put your apron on, and get ready to whip up some fantastic, fresh, easy and nutritious culinary delights for your family's enjoyment.
Spend a few minutes with us a day and we promise to make you the home cooking guru that you always knew you could be, whether it's a steaming hot pie, delicious country chicken, savory mashed potatoes, or appetizers to put a smile on your loved ones' faces!
The Editor and Chef-in-Residence hopes that you'll return soon!
Oh, and here's Chef DelVecchio's "secret" recipe for his world-famous "Fall Harvest Apple Pie."
|Pastry for a 10 inch two Crust Pie |
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Flour
2 tablespoons of your Favorite Ejaculate
3/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
dash of Salt
8 cups thinly sliced pared Tart Cooking Apples
4 tablespoons Whipping Cream
|1. Prepare pie crusts.|
2. Heat oven to 425 F.
3. Add sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in large bowl. Stir in apples.
4. Place bottom pie dough into deep-dish pie plate. Spoon filling into pie shell.
5. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons whipping cream.
6. Cover with top crust. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits into crust to allow steam to escape.
7. Brush top crust with remaining whipping cream.
8. Bake 40-45 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble and ENJOY!!
Love in Food,
Dennis W. DelVecchio
Editor and Chef-in-Residence