Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Advance #64: My New Bad Resolutions
Greetings, my panting DelVecchians. Your favorite party crasher/panty snatcher is back in full effect.
I felt your collective, preternatural yearning across the broad expanse spanning wherever you are and my South Kenosha Garden Efficiency of Carnaility, and felt that I owed it to your trusty loins to put some pants on for the first time in roughly 72 hours and toss a knowing witticism or two your way.
So, at risk of plowing original ground in any way shape or form, Denny Dance will settle in and man-hump the blog-tested meme of New Year's resolutions. I'm stunned that Mr. Brand hasn't already unleashed his own wispy set of these centering on effetely swilling cherry-lime cosmos and/or tennis-themed self-gratification and/or hatching a plan to woo an unwitting young lass by borrowing his neighbor Les' three legged pygmy German Shepherd for a couple of hours. (Hint: not the dog kind.)
Although my initial, vain instinct would be to leave my quasi-perfection alone, along my ex-wife would waddle and spoil that man-tasy. So I'll come correct.
Denny can better himself. There, I said it. (Put our gentle, resplendent lovemaking sessions of 2010 out of your mind so the list doesn't strain all bounds of believability.)
Here's how I'll do it:
1. Begin working an actual Shake Weight for my seven daily Shake Weight sessions.
2. Start using real names when on the prowl for tocus. Retiring "Bennie DelVecchio" for good.
3. No more sexting with the boss man (except on breaks).
4. Stop being so goddamn good-looking.
5. More headbands (see video, above).
6. Less codpieces.
7. 13 way with Singlegirlie, Vodka, KAP, B Schooled, Jami, Spice, Loon, Blunty, OCD, Good Nurse, Nikki and you. Denny will at long last add "Director" to his acting resume. It's good to be a hyphenate.
8. Two way with Gunther. In a totally straight way.
9. Perhaps dabble a bit in the Dildonic Arts.
10. Continue blowing your mind, rocking you world and dampening your chosen variety of undergarment(s) with murderous aplomb.
Good to have me back,